Friday, January 21, 2022

Deep Sleep by Steven Konkoly

My Kindle says I read 54% of this book. That is all I could stand. I am a little surprised I made it that far! I will rate this spy thriller (far from thrilling to me!) a 2. I didn't feel there was a worthy quote to start with and I had no desire to make the effort to add a cover image.

This was a free Amazon First Read that was admittedly ill-chosen. Good Reads had it rated 4.06 and Amazon, a 4. Those folks giving high ratings must be a lot smarter than me because I was confused the whole half of the novel as to who was chasing who and why. I almost never give up on a book I have started but this time I had to make an exception. Life is too short to struggle through a novel when there are so many great ones out there!

If you decide to tackle this one, good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment